Tuesday, December 9, 2003

"The greatest trick of the conservative media."

Al Gore has thrown his support behind Howard Dean. I don’t know that I’m surprised, but it seems a bit soon. I still like Clark, but Gore’s support of Dean… well that changes things. Still, I wonder to whom Clinton is going to give his support.

I’ve been concerned with Americans believing there is such a thing as the liberal media. I find I have to go out and search for real liberalism. I think I’m a lot more liberal than much of Middle America. I'm still sore about Iran-Contra. I voted for Clinton twice and if Hillary were to run, I'd probably support her, too.

To paraphrase the Usual Suspects, "The greatest trick the conservative media ever pulled was convincing the world it didn't exist."

No comments:

Post a Comment